Want to look polished but only have 15 minutes to spare. We’re offering 5 time saving tips to pull it all together.
1. Out- of -season items should be removed from your closet immediately (either stash them away until it’s appropriate to wear them again or donate them to a worthy organization).
2. Organize your closet and accessories space by color, type of item, and in the order that you would put the pieces on.
3. Use only 1 make-up or grooming bag and put only your everyday make-up and grooming items in it. Be sure to add a sample size of your favorite perfume or cologne to the bag. Nothing else.
4. If you must shave, do it the night before.
5. Keep 3 basic(but stylish of course) pairs of shoes that can go with most of your outfits by your front door, ready to wear
Applying these simple tips can shave a ton of time off of your daily routine and help you pull together a fashionable look with minimal effort.